Dear Parents and Guardians,
Firstly, I want to thank you all for your support of our family business during this difficult time. I would like to assure you all that my family and I, together with our colleagues, are here to support you and your families throughout this period and will do all that we can to make the purchasing of school uniform as easy and stress free for you as possible.
We are delighted that after a period of lockdown, our store is open again from Monday 15th June, in line with government guidelines. We are very much looking forward to welcoming you back to our store in St Peters Street, Hereford.
We have been really busy behind the scenes preparing for our re-opening and I would like to share with you the measures we have implemented in store ensuring that both you and our colleagues can shop and work in a safe environment.
- We have introduced social distancing measures and are limiting the number of people in store at any one time. Where possible please limit the number of people that come into store to just two; the child who requires uniform and an adult.
- At busier times this will mean we will be operating a strict queuing system for entry to the store so I would urge you to shop early for your uniform for the new school year.
- To support families financially, we have extended our deposit scheme so you can now come in anytime from 15th June and reserve your uniform for £10 and then collect and pay for it all at the end of August.
- We are extending the number of slots and the opening hours for pre-booked appointments in store. To book your appointment please visit SchoolUniformHereford.co.uk/appointments
- We have increased the product range and included all compulsory uniform items on our website SchoolUniformShop.co.uk, and also introduced FREE delivery for all orders over £35. If you are able to order online please do so as this will really help us in store and also your fellow customers who may be unable to shop online.
- When you enter the store, please make use of the hand sanitizer readily available at the entrance.
- We are now operating a strict one-way system for entry and exit from the store, so please be prepared to exit through a different door to the usual one you arrive at.
- We have introduced counter mounted sneeze guards on all tills.
- Our colleagues have been issued with PPE. Please don’t be offended, it’s for you, your family’s and our colleagues’ protection.
Please checkout the video on this page to see what we have done, and read the documents on this page for more details. If you have any questions or concerns please email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Once again, I would like to extend our sincere thanks to you and your family for your continued support.
The School Uniform Shop